Friday, January 6, 2023

Pizza Friday

 Not to sound like some middle-aged Karen with two kids and a husband in finance ("Well, we're comfortable. We have some little indulgences - the Maserati and Lake Como in the Spring - really,  though, we're just regular folk. . .") but the hardest thing I do on a daily basis is try to decide what to have for dinner. Shmandie, quire reasonably, doesn't want everything to be beef sautéed in pork fat, and I get that. On the other hand, did you read the article about how vegans have more depression than meat eaters? No doy! Anyway, Wednesday when it rained it was beef stew, and yesterday was chicken Tiki Masala - from a jar, what am I, Chef Bhatia? - and Aloo Gobi. Yes, I can follow a simple recipe. Today I'm going to mix it up again (more Beef with Veg), in this case Porterhouse steak, salad, and maybe a side of pesto pasta. Or pizza and save the steak for another day. I remain undecided.

Still no Speaker of the House, and still on the wagon. Do you think there's a connection?

No comments: